The MO State Trooper Bulldog Sticker is a part of Police Brand Memorabilia and Collectibles’ Guardian Police Sticker Series. It depicts the Guardian Mindset that a police officer might have in the interest of public protection in extremely dangerous situations. The MO State Trooper Bulldog Sticker that is a part of this collection aims at purely portraying this mindset in order to pay homage and isn't a depiction of any other interaction between the police force and the public that may take place under varying circumstances.
There are four variations that the MO State Trooper Bulldog sticker is available in, to satisfy different utilities.
- Fabric Matte Wall Sticker: This sticker is made out of fabric material and is 21.8 inches tall. It has a sophisticated matte finish. This sticker is removable and can be repositioned at any point of usage. As it is most suitable for smooth walls, it is recommended that it be applied onto sheetrock walls. It has been tested to make sure it doesn’t remove the paint from the wall when it is peeled off, however since all painted walls aren’t the same, it cannot be guaranteed.
- Vinyl Large Matt Sticker: This sticker is made of vinyl and is 21.8 inches tall. It has a sophisticated matte finish. Despite being removable, this vinyl sticker is extremely sticky and can peel off some of the paint when being removed from a wall.
- Vinyl Large Glossy Sticker: This sticker is made of vinyl and is 21.8 inches tall. It has an attractive glossy finish. Despite being removable, this vinyl sticker is extremely sticky and can peel off some of the paint when being removed from a wall.
- Reflective Vehicle Decal: This is a MO State Trooper Bulldog reflective decal that can be used to style one’s vehicle and also used as a bumper sticker. The sticker is 4.75 inches tall and made out of reflective material.
Shaped like a law enforcement agency patch, the MO State Trooper Bulldog Sticker on close inspection reveals an animated full-color bulldog dressed in the uniform of a Missouri State Highway Patrol trooper against a black and blue background.
Missouri State Highway Patrol
The Missouri State Highway Patrol, established in 1931, used to be a simple highway-patrolling force like any other but has now become a fully accredited law enforcement agency. The Patrol’s main goal still remains to enforce traffic laws and promote safety along 33,000 miles of highway roads and adjacent areas under the state’s jurisdiction. Additional services such as motor vehicle inspection, gaming enforcement, public education, law enforcement training, criminal investigations, an examination of drivers’ license, analysis of criminal lab profiles, and research have been assigned to MSHP by governor and legislatures of the state. In 1992, The Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies bestowed upon the Missouri State Highway Patrol necessary qualifications and it became the 10th State Highway Patrol to receive such accreditation. This only proved the Patrol’s commitment and dexterity in maintaining high standards of excellence in their area of work.
The Guardian Mindset that the MO State Trooper Bulldog stickers and decals aim to pay homage to have evolved in the police/patrol force over the last several years against mere “warrior policing”. The idea is that officers/troopers/members of law enforcement agencies are to protect those they are sworn to serve much like a guardian would. Such an officer would not only have an understanding of their mission but also a broad knowledge base to help them be alert to their surroundings, empathetic, and ultimately function with a “Guardian Mindset”.
If the State Trooper Bulldog Sticker is delivered in a cylindrical mailing tube, it’ll exhibit a tendency to roll up upon removal from its package. To permanently straighten it out before application on a surface, it is advised that the sticker be rolled out flat and a heavy object such as a book be placed on it overnight for best results. If a mistake is made during the application, the sticker can be peeled off and gently repositioned.
- The fabric stickers are more suitable for placement on walls as they have been tested and do not peel off the paint when removed and repositioned. However, it is advised that unpainted drywalls, freshly painted walls, brick walls, and porous/textured panels be avoided.
- The fabric sticker and large vinyl sticker is recommended for indoor use only, while the reflective decal can be used on vehicles.
- Smooth walls, painted drywall, metal, glass, and sanded wood are the best types of surfaces for the application of the State Trooper Bulldog sticker/decal.
- The surface must be cleaned before application so the dirt doesn’t hinder the sticking process and it must be noted that a temperature-controlled environment is better suited to the stickers.
- If a bubble appears during the application of the sticker, it can be pulled up to press the bubble out slowly and gently, or an unnoticeable hole can also be poked into the bubble to yield the same result.
- Be careful so the sticker doesn’t stick to itself as straightening it out thereafter can be cumbersome. Help from another person can help avoid such a situation.
Type of Product
Police Brand Memorabilia and Collectibles’ MO State Trooper Bulldog stickers and decals are adhesive semi-durable products that can be used for home decoration, personalizing your vehicle of choice, or an electronic device with a smooth metal surface. The full-color product is eye-catching and appeals to the sense of aesthetics. This Missouri State Trooper Bulldog Sticker/Decal by PBMC is barely ordinary since it pays homage to the Highway Patrol’s vigorous endeavors in tackling the state’s various challenges. However, in no way is PBMC affiliated to any law enforcement or governmental organization.
Buy your own MO State Trooper Bulldog Sticker from here!