This is a 3x5 foot Firefighter Banner. This flag is meant to represent a medieval firefighter crest. It displays a thin red line shield with two red axes behind it. Two scrolls are shown displaying the words “Firefighter” and “Duty, Honor,Valor”. This flag would look great on any Firefighter’s wall or in their office.
- Excellent gift idea for Firefighters, Volunteer Firefighters, Fire Fighters, and Firemen.
- 3x5 Polyester One Sided Flag
- Unique Design
- Actual Image of Flag. What you see is what you will get. We do not digitally touch up our photos.
- We also have this style of flag for State Troopers, Police Officers, and Deputies.
All flags are shipped folded and this causes the flag to have lines on it. This is the same for anyone who ships flags. Below is a list of different ways to remove the wrinkles:
- Hang the flag up and do nothing. The lines should disappear over time. This is the safest and easiest way, but will take longer. I have done this with every flag I have owned and none of them have wrinkles, or
- If you have a clothes steamer hang the flag up taught and steam it, or
- Put the flag and a wet wash cloth in the dryer. Turn the dryer on the lowest heat setting and dry the wash cloth, or
- Hang the flag up taught and use a spray bottle and spray water on the flag and then let it dry, or
- This is the most risky way. Put flag on an ironing board and place a thin damp towel over the flag. Turn iron on the lowest heat setting and iron the towel. The flag will be under the towel and the steam from the towel should help release the wrinkles.
Please remember to be very careful when using heat on polyester flags. If you get the flag to hot, it could melt.
Using methods 2-5 there still may be slight lines remaining on the flag. The remaining lines should disappear over time (Method 1). If desired, you can use more than one method to remove any wrinkles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.